Matt's Home Marketing Plan - GUARANTEED in writing
1. To expose your home to the maximum number of interested and capable buyers globally
2. To educate all interested prospects on the unique features & lifestyle benefits of your home
3. To help you get the highest possible sales price for your home
4. To make the listing and sales process easy, convenient, and problem-free for you
5. To educate and assist you in the most effective ways to present your home for the
greatest buyer impression
26 Step Marketing Plan
1. Submit your home listing for exposure to over 40,000 active agents in the MLS system
2. Present copies of your home listing to 480 of our company's active agents who, each day, work with interested and capable buyers
3. Present you with professional advice on presenting your home to show exceptionally well, and sell for the greatest possible price; if necessary, suggest constructive changes to your home to make it more appealing, and a sale more likely
4. Special Agent’s open house - special invites for top buyer agents in the area
5. Promote your home on my exclusive "top 100 selling agent's personalized mailing list
5. Contact my own database of over 1000 people
7. Create a full-colour, high quality custom brochure highlighting features and lifestyle benefits of your home for use by agents showing your home - Printed & Online
8. Take exceptional, professional pictures to help your home stand out from average listings
9. Create virtual tour that evokes emotion in potential buyers
10.Create a unique, custom website to showcase home features, lot, neighborhood benefits, schools, shopping, medical, and other buyer benefits, with extra picture and video
11.Ensure Global Exposure through my international websites : www.MattDeanRealty.com, www.MississaugaHomes.Pro
, Remax.Global, Proxio Pro, World Properties and LuxuryHomes portals, if applicable
12.Maximize showing exposure through professional signage
13.Enhance convenience of buyer viewing by placing a lockbox and handling appointments
14.Promote your home to the public through advertised Open Houses, if you choose
15.Promote your home by distributing flyers, mini-brochures, door knocking, etc.
16.Ensure you and potential buyers have access to financing
17.Send a personalized letter/mini-brochures to residents in your neighborhood to see if friends or family who want to live near them
18.Personally speak with your neighbors and invite them to the open house
19.Keep you educated and up-to-date on listing and selling market conditions
20.Update you on all activity regarding your home: agent showings, open house attendance, agent tours, sign inquiries, etc.
21.Place your home listing in our exclusive Relocation Program national database
22.Follow-up on all agents who have shown your home to answer questions, and further motivate buyer interest
23.Ensure that any offers from buyers are pre-qualified and capable of closing on the home
24.Represent you in contract negotiations with buyers to help generate the highest selling price for the home as a Certified Negotiations Expert
25.Coordinate legal, home inspections, financing, etc. to ensure a smooth closing
26. ...and most importantly...do whatever is necessary to make you happy.
Also....I will ensure that the deposit accompanying your offer is certified and/or deposited into our Real Estate Trust Account within two banking days and help your lawyer where needed to expedite the sale. I will research your purchase, find your new home and arrange all the showings through to purchase!
Fill out the form below to start the process and get the most for you home!
Quick Home Market Evaluation
Thinking About Selling Your Home? Get Your Free No Obligation Home Evaluation.
Enter Your Postal Code:
Home evaluations the easy way
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
Once you send in your property information we will:
Go through all the recent sales in your area
Compare your home to those that were sold or listed in the area
Provide you with a very accurate range your home will sell for
Present the evaluation to you either in person or by email